Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Full Analysis (Eating Out)

I have finished my eating out portion of the experiment and it is now time to see if I have learned anything. I think I came out of this with a clearer understanding of what is needed throughout the week: Variety. I ate at all the places in the area and found I could get alot of what I wanted but it came with a price $$$$$. Throughout the month I was spending anywhere from $10 to $20 a day and this was from low end to high. When added all together that was anywhere from $200 to $400 a month (a bill could be paid for all that food!!!!). I will include the exact price later on when I get it but this is crazy. I might have a different opinion if it was a home run every day but sadly there were some duds along the way. When you eat out you want an experience that you cannot get from the comfort of your home. Sometimes I could have got more comfort at home but I understand convenience. At the same time don't let me feel like I got jacked AKA ripped off in the process. As the saying goes quality is not always quantity and vice versa.

I think I will eat out from now on but not everyday. I think it will be once to twice a week and it will be a mixture of some of my favorites (Basil Thyme and Mojo) and also being on the lookout for the next best thing, which I will post. Hopefully this has inspired you to think about the food you eat and what you are spending. Money doesn't grow on trees and has to be used efficiently. The same goes for the the food you eat.

If you find any new spots that deserve a try, let me know. Also let me know what to avoid at all cost.




Now here's a song for how much money I spent and how much money I hope to save taking my lunch for a month!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment