So that morning I woke up early and had a assembly line ready to go:
What you see there is the following: Mixed Berries, Cherries, Spinach, Bacon Bits, Pastrami, Pepperoni, Roast Beef, Salami, Colby Jack Cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese, Ginger Paste, Garlic Paste and Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Wraps.
I made the chips the night before using this recipe from a blog called Shutterbean:
http://www.shutterbean.com/2010/baked-potato-chips/
They came out okay but realize that they must be razor thin so they are chips and not fried potatoes (not a bad thing necessarily!!!)
So this is the end result:
Here are the comments from the peanut gallery AKA my coworkers:
Coworker #1:
"The homemade
wrap was very well thought out. It had a lot of flavors ingredients were fresh,
and most of all it was not a dry wrap. When I purchase a wrap from restaurant
or sub shop I get the opposite results. I basically get a dry, no flavor, no
meat, overpriced wrap."
Coworker #2:
"Hmmmm.......what to
say about the home made potato chips and wrap.......First the home made potato
chips - they tasted good but needs improving. Less grease and thinner chips. The
wrap was on point. All the flavors of the roast beef, Monetary jack cheese,
spinach, fruit, vinaigrette dressing along with the garlic and ginger wrapped in
a tomato flavored shell made a delicious and satisfying lunch. Definitely worth
it compared what I've had to pay $9 for in the downtown DC area."
Coworker # 3:
"The review for the wrap you
provided for me is as follows:
The presentation was a
triangular wrap which was broken at the top from wrapping it shut. The wrap had
a whole wheat wrap shell with spinach, cherries (mixed berries), Monterey and
coby jack cheese with pepperoni, roast beef, pastrami . There was some garlic
spread a little too much, my wife will hate me tonight. The wrap was something I
would pay for if it stayed together. The ingredients melded very well and it was
a good portion for a normal person but being that I am protein heavy person I
felt it could’ve used a little more meat. Overall ,I would eat this again and if
I was one of those people that steals food from co-workers refrigerators this
might end up missing ;-)"
We have a consensus: The Wrap was a flat out success!!!! I would like to thank my coworkers for giving their reviews.


No comments:
Post a Comment