Day5: I took some more of my Thai Sweet Potato soup with homemade Guacamole with Chips.
Day 6: I had the rest of my soup and Guacamole.
Day 7: I made a salad and had Naan bread with sour cream, my favorite!!.
Day 8: I didn't have any lunch today. Didn't feel like eating.
Day 9: I had the rest of my salad with bread.
Day 10: I made some chicken noodle soup from scratch and had some bread.
Today's total: $3.50
Day 11: I had the rest of my soup and had some bread!!!!
Day 12: I had to break down and got some McD's. I got a large Cherry Berry Chiller + Large Fries for $6.00. Too much if you ask me, the reason why I'm taking that lunch. No photos!!!!
Day 13: I make a chicken salad recipe I got from Men's Health. I also brought some rice pudding I brought from the Amish Market....yum, yum.
Today's total: $5.00
Day 14: I took the rotisserie chicken I brought and make a wrap. I had the rice pudding from yesterday also.
Today's total was $3.50










No comments:
Post a Comment